Terms & Conditions for the use of this website
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing and ordering from this website you agree to be bound by the terms set out below. The website is owned, operated and managed by Xsta-amber UAB (also referred to as xsta, us, we, our) with registered details:
Company ID code: 302634508
Vat payer code: LT100006162416
Addreess: Smėlynų skg. 26, Tauragė
- We take care and time to try and ensure our website is as accurate as possible, in terms of prices displayed, descriptions, photos of products and services. All measurements displayed are approximate and any errors will be wholly unintentional or informed in advance. Orders will only be accepted should there be no errors, otherwise we will contact for details. We take no responsibility for colors of products not matching the color displayed on your monitor as this depends color reproduction and capabilities of your screen which might differ from ours
- We may make changes to the website at any time without notice or warning, including:
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- Changes to promotions, special offers and discounts
- Changes to content and product information
Prices displayed are in Euros and are not inclusive of VAT, other currencies available to display are USA dollars and pound sterling. For European union buyers please send us valid VAT code, otherwise VAT fee will be added to the total order amount. Whilst we try to ensure all prices are correct at time of publication, we reserve the right to reject an order should there have been an error in the price advertised or description at time of order.
Placing an order
- Once you have completed your online purchase, we will send an email confirmation containing details of your order. This confirmation does not act as acceptance of your order as this is subject to the following:
- The product being in-stock or able to produce desired quantity and available for delivery
- The information and pricing being accurate
Subject to the above, we will dispatch your order, include tracking number on payment invoice, for example PayPal system invoice, and send an email confirmation to let you know it’s on its way. It is at this point that a contract will exist under these terms and conditions.
Should the card issuer authorize the payment we will place a hold on those funds to ensure they can be debited at time of dispatch. This means you will be unable to access those funds within your account. We do not have knowledge of your card number. Instead, our payment processor sends us a secure token, which we store; we use this token to request the processor to debit the funds from your card when we dispatch your order. No charge will be made until your order is confirmed by us that it is available in its entirety and we able to ship it. Should we need to cancel your order, we will release the ‘hold’ that we have over your funds. Please be aware that depending on your bank it may take up to from three to five working days before those funds become cleared again in your account.
At the time of ordering, you will be informed through email of an approximate delivery estimate if courier gives us the estimate, otherwise check delivery information page. Every effort is made to meet this delivery time although on rare occasions we may be unable to deliver your order within the advertised timeframe due to delays of for example courier overload, holidays, extreme weather and customs processing procedures if shipment is shipped outside European Union.
Our Guarantee To You
We believe that all of our products are of the highest
quality and will guarantee everything against manufacturing defects. This
guarantee will be honored through
providing us the evidence of defect.
Please be advised that if you have your item altered, repaired, or adjusted by another jeweler or company, then this will be decided separately.
Quality of items are true to their description and we offer only natural Baltic amber jewelry made from high grade materials to achieve extra nice quality of our items.
We’re certain that you’ll find our products of high quality but on the rare occasion that it’s not right and you wish to return back to us, we’ll be more than happy to offer a refund or exchange. Contact us to discuss the return of the undamaged, unworn item in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Sadly, this offer does not include custom items or special orders also before we agree to accept such request in the first place we will remind about this term before you make a final decision about custom made purchase.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
All website content, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights are of Xsta amber. Any other use, without our consent, is strictly prohibited.